500g Lamb neck fillets (cut into bite size chunks - can just used diced lamb)
2 tsp Paprika
3 tsp cinnamon
2 cans of chopped tomatoes
garlic (2 cloves)
tbsp finely chopped parsley
Half a can of kidney beans
- Brown the lamb on all sides and then add spices and garlic. Fry until aromatic
- In a saucepan, pour in tomatoes, parsley and a the spiced lamb
- simmer gently with a lid on for 25 minutes, then add kidney beans.
- simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- serve with couscous or rice and with a sprinkling of extra parsley