Tuesday, 26 July 2011
Pork in Ginger and Coconut Milk "Bicol Express"
3 Tbsp Ginger
3 Tbsp Onion, Minced
2-3 Cloves Garlic, Minced
1 Tbsp Shrimp Paste
1-2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
1 Can Coconut Cream
A handful of Chilis (to taste)
- Fry onions, garlic and ginger till fragrant.
- Add Pork/Chicken, seal the meat quickly, no need to add water.
- Add shrip paste, coconut cream, fish sauce, and chilis.
- Simmer till it reduces and changes colour.
- If opted to use vegetables, add them at the end and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice.